Monday, December 1, 2008

My busy month of November

Amazing how time flies. There is only 24 days left until Christmas. How will I ever be ready?

I've been so busy making perogies for craft sales.




I made 40 dozen potato cheese and lost them all when I forgot to put them back in the freezer. I went to pack them in the cooler to take to the craft sale and found then sitting IN FRONT of the freezer. They had been there all night. 40 dozen thawed bags of goo. So now I have to start all over again for the next craft sale on December 6th.


I also finished a needlecase.










This is on ebay today for the last day. I hope it sells to feed my circle of stitch, sell, buy.
I also joined a Mystery SAL from Chatelaine Designs. I'm very excited but scared at the same time. What if I don't like it? After the group cost $30 and the supplies which I haven't bought yet, I better like it. Most of her designs are wonderful so I'm pretty confident that I'll love it.
I also joined an exchanged group. My first one so this will be tons of fun.
Tiny Treasures Exchange

No comments: