Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a great Christmas. It was very quiet this year, no visitors. The kids had a great time. Santa was good and now the house is a mess.


This first picture is of Christmas Eve dinner. We usually have the 12 meatless dishes but because there wasn't extra people to eat I just made what our family will eat. We had perogies (potato/cheese, cottage cheese and gluten free), kolach (Ukrainian bread), beet leaf cabbage rolls, jello salad, mushrooms and shrimp.



This second picture is the three boys playing with Christmas toys.





I have also started a picture for my sisters new baby.
This is the chart...

and this is my progress at the end of day 1. I have about 4 days worth of work on it but haven't taken a picture. Maybe if I can manage to clean a bit of the house today I will get more stitching done tonight and post a picture with more progress.


No comments: