Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thanksgiving



Yesterday was Thanksgiving. I made a small dinner for the six of us.



It was turkey and his parts, homemade scalloped potatoes, homemade buns, cranberry stuffing and of course gluten free stuffing and corn. My son made the decorations in kindergarden class and the wheat is my regular table center piece.


My daugther has been working on a new piece. Ah, she's only 9 and I have started her on a rotation. Her first piece is the SAL from Papillion, How Does Your Garden Grow. She's made a rather large counting error and I'll have to fix it before she can move on so she started a new project. She is stitching the letters of her name in mono colors. She loves pillows so they will probably be made into small pillows.

This is a picture of it before the error occured. I sent a picture of her progess to Papillion Creations and they included a special mention in their newsletter. I was very proud, as any mother would be.


No comments: